Tuesday, October 29, 2013

To AWAK;

   I love you. 
   I love that I hope you know me well. 
   I really love your facial expressions. 
   I do love the way you say my name. 
   I love the way you want to tell me anythings. 
   I love your smile. 
   I love your laugh. 
   I love that we have the same sense of humour. 
   I love that we are on the same wavelength. 
   I love the friendly flirting. 
   I love our conversations. 
   I love that you care, even if it's not the kind of care that I really           want. 
   I love that your are never awkward around me. 
   I love how you smell and how it lingers on my clothes. 
   I love your hugs and how they are warm and safe. 
   I love the way your eyes light up when you laugh. 
   I love how you are such a geek sometimes.
   I love that if I'm your favorite. 
   I love that our hands fit together perfectly. 
   I love that you are concerned about me, even sometimes you ignore     me. 
   I love that you make me burst into fits of laughter after everything       you say, because you really are that funny to me. 
   I love how you trust on me. 
   I love how we are best friends. 
   I love that I can trust you well. 
   I love that you are close by. 
   I love that I was able to know you.
   I really do love you with all my heart. 



I miss you.
I can’t take this anymore.
I can’t just sit here and think about you every day.
I want to see you now.
But how?
I wish I could fly already.
Distance is a bitch.
I wish I could see you at least once in a month.
But it’s okay, we still manage to email and communicate there.
I just miss you so much, I guess.
I miss being next to you, I miss holding onto you, I miss seeing you.
I miss everything about you. 
If I could choose, I would never let you out of my arms again.

p/s : 
This all words come from my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment